Retirement Guide for Small Businesses
The Internal Revenue Service has created a free CD-ROM that is designed to help small businesses establish and maintain retirement plans for employees. Sections on setting up contributions, investments, and distributions have information not only from the IRS, but also from the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and the Social Security Administration. Some of the contents of the CD-ROM include:
* Rules for traditional and Roth IRAs, as well as other retirement plans;
* Investing your IRA;
* Publications and forms;
* Retirement calculator;
* Video clips on retirement planning;
* Frequently asked questions;
* Research material on IRAs; and
* Links to more retirement information on government websites.
You can order the CD-ROM online at http://www.irs.gov/retirement or call toll-free 800-829-3676 and request Publication 4395.